Components Included with All ToughBox Mini S Gearboxes:
- 1 - 3/8 in. Round Shielded Bearing (R6ZZ) (am-0028)
- 1 - Toughbox Series 0.375 in. Hex Cluster Shaft (am-0152)
- 1 - 1/2 in. E-Clip (am-0206)
- 2 - 3/8 in. ID Shielded Bearing (R6ZZ) (am-0516)
- 1 - ToughBox Mini Housing (am-0650)
- 1 - 1/4" Flat Washer Steel (am-1027)
- 1 - Screw, BHCS 1/4-20 x 1/2" Zinc (am-1039)
- 4 - 10-32 Nylock Nut (am-1042)
- 4 - 10-32 x 3/4 in. Long Socket Head Cap Screw (am-1047)
- 1 - Dowel Pin, 1/4" dia x 1.00" long, Steel (am-1323)
- 1 - Red Tacky Grease, 14.2 gram (am-2768)
- 1 - 1/2 in. Hex Shielded Flanged Bearing (FR8ZZ-HexHD) (am-2986)
- 1 - SRX Encoder Cylinder Magnet (am-3505)
- 2 - 8mm Push On Retaining Ring (am-0033)
- 2 - 14 Tooth 20 DP 8 mm Round Bore Steel Pinion Gear (am-0034)
- 4 - 5/16" Flat Washer (am-1009)
- 4 - Screw, SHCS 10-32 x 5/8" w/ Nylon Thread Lock Patch (am-1120)
- 2 - 2mm x 10mm Machine Key Steel (am-1121)
- Falcon 500
- 2 - 8-32 x 0.5 In. Button Head Cap Screw with Thread Locking (am-1537)
- 4 - 10-32 x 0.5 in. Socket Head Cap Screw with Nylon Patch (am-1542)
- 2 - 14 Tooth 20 DP Falcon Spline Bore Steel Pinion Gear (am-4147)
- All gears are 20 DP 4140 Steel, Zinc Plated, and contain symmetrical features.
- Weight Relief
- Gears are pocketed where possible. The material properties are the same as standard gears. Some gears are too small to reasonably pocket. This includes;
- 3/8 in. hex bore gears between 25 and 52 tooth.
- 1/2 in. hex bore gears between 30 and 56 tooth.
- To save money, if you already have gears for the ratios desired, you can elect to receive only the gears you need.
All shafts are made of Steel; 1018, 1215, or 12L14, and zinc plated for rust prevention. For speed and distance measurements, all shafts are machined with a socket to accept a steel dowl or magnet for various encoders. The AM14U shaft has this feature at both ends.
- Length: 5.6 inches long.
- Usage: For large drive rail spans or when multiple motion components must be driven, this extra-long shaft is a great choice.
- Length: 3.6 inches long.
- Usage: Great for driving individual motion components such as a hub or pulley. Supporting the output shaft end with a bearing is not always needed.
- Length: 5.1 inches long.
- Usage: This shaft should be used when installing a ToughBox Mini S in an AM14U drive base. The length is designed to be perfectly supported on the output shaft end.
- Flat: For face mounting a ToughBox Mini S to various structures or members wherever you need it to live! It also keeps the insides from falling out.
- Angled: When you want to secure the ToughBox Mini S to a flat component face like 2x1 box tube.
- None: Use this option if you wish to secure the ToughBox Mini S straight to your own flat plate. We do this on the AM14U!
All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. Grease is included with your gearbox, so please use it. We encourage you to power the gearbox continuously for 30 minutes without grease to allow the gear teeth to wear in. We design with short run times in mind, this 'run in' period for smooth gearbox operation is recommended. Once completed, thoroughly grease the gear teeth periodically to ensure smooth operation.
If there is no table above this line please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motor Input: CIM, NEO, Falcon 500
- Motor Quantity: 1, 2
- Ratio: 5.95:1, 7.31:1, 8.46:1, 9.13:1, 10.71:1, 12.76:1
Don't see what you need?
ToughBox Mini S Short Shaft No Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Short Shaft Flat Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Short Shaft Angled Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S AM14U Shaft No Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S AM14U Shaft Flat Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S AM14U Shaft Angled Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Long Shaft No Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Long Shaft Flat Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Long Shaft Angled Plate.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed No Output Gears.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard No Output Gears.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed 12-76 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard 12-76 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed 10-71 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard 10-71 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed 9-13 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard 9-13 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed 8-46 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard 8-46 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed 7-31 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard 7-31 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Pocketed 5-95 to 1.STEP
ToughBox Mini S Standard 5-95 to 1.STEP